The fabrics are the walls. There is a path to the remote past. Our ancestors plunged into the darkness of time, using the hard surfaces of rocks and natural walls for painting, graffito, outline reliefs, intentions, sculptures, photographs full of mysteries, allusions, sometimes realistic, sometimes abstract. Stone, rigid surface, governs the captivating beauty of this past.
West Wing Lower Level
- 1 Suite with 1 King size bed and 1 Queen size bed.
- bathroom with 55 sq meters approx.
- Layout for 2, 3 or 4 people on single beds.
- This King size bed can be transformed in two twin beds.
- An extra bed can be added.
- Private terrace with great landscape view.